Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blog # 11

I chose option # 1. I have started eating more fruits and vegetables, instead of fried fatty foods and deserts. I have also started exercising more, using the Leslie Sansone, walk away the pounds video tapes that I have. There is is series of three videos. The first one is one-mile, the second one is two-miles, and the third one is three-miles. I have began using the one-mile video first; and, I will gradually work my way up to the two-mile and then the three-mile, consulting with my physician all the way; because, I have heart problems. I have stopped eating late at night, past 6 p.m. That was a terrible habit, that I had developed; because, the body is less-active, late at night. One of the main things that I can do better is to join an exercise group, such as Curves, so that I will have others to exercise with, in order to receive the maximum amount of motivation, that I need to continue, to reach my goal. I have also enlisted the aid of my daughter, who is a clinical psychologist, in preparing a variety of healthy foods, by supplying me with various recipes, that she has, so that I will not get bored, by eating the same foods.

1 comment:

michelle whitehead said...

I feel you have a good plan of making yourslef healthier. I need to make changes myself to have a healthier lifestyle. Wanting to change what you are use to eating is hard, but I feel that it can be done. Many people can do it so I think that can too.